To provide those supports necessary to enable people with intellectual disabilities
to live as independently and fully as they desire within the community.
In support of our mission, we believe:
- People with intellectual or physical disabilities are unique individuals with the same thoughts,
desires, and dreams as anyone else.
- Each individual possesses gifts and talents that enhance and nurture the richness and diversity
of the community.
- Each person’s capabilities, desires, and dreams will be the foundation for service choices and
the individual receiving supports and services always comes FIRST!
- The development of service options for each person will be enhanced by an environment
and attitude which is supportive and nurturing.
- Planning and decision-making can best occur through the commitment to a strengthening of a dynamic partnership between the individual, family, friends, the community and Excentia. This network of relationships is integral to our mission and central to the concept of “Excentia.”
With a commitment to excellence, we look forward to your involvement and participation as an individual, a family member, or someone looking to make a real difference as a staff member or volunteer. We also appreciate your confidence and support in Excentia.